Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to inform that most of our service centers nationwide are back in operation. However, you are encouraged to contact Epson Careline at 1800-81-7349 (Toll-Free) for confirmation & assistance prior to your visit.
If you wish to visit our Epson Service Centre at Wisma Consplant in Subang Jaya, kindly contact Epson Careline to schedule an appointment.
As part of our on-going measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19, only visitors with MySejahtera status indicating “**Fully Vaccinated”, “Low Risk status” & “Casual Contact Low Risk” will be allowed entry to our service centres.
Prior to Your Entry, We Request You to:
1) Display your MySejahtera “Covid-19 Vaccination Status”.
2) Check in with your MySejahtera app.
3) Have your body temperature scanned (must not exceed 37.5 Celsius)
Entry will be denied for Visitors with the following High-Risk Status:
X Body temperature is above 37.5.
X Close Contact with Covid-19 positive individuals
X Person under Surveillance (PUS)
X Suspected Case
X Confirmed Case
** According to National Recovery Plan (NRP) (Phase 1) SOP, “Fully Vaccinated” means: -
Individuals who have fulfilled these criteria are considered fully vaccinated:
• For vaccines that require two doses (Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Sinovac), 14- days after the individual received their second dose.
• For vaccines that require one dose (Johnson & Johnson and CanSino), 28-days after the individual received their vaccination.