“Epson Local Biz Support”, (“Contest”) is organised by Epson Malaysia Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101000894 (211204-X) (“Epson”).
By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and Epson. Epson reserves the rights to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
1. This Contest will commence from 22nd March 2021 to 30th April 2021 (“Contest Period”).
2. Epson may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice.
3. This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above (with valid identification card), who has a registered business in Malaysia.
4. The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Employees of Epson and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
- Authorised business partners of Epson and its group of companies or subsidiaries (Epson Authorised Distributor, Epson Authorised Partner and Epson Direct Authorised Partner).
5. This Contest is open to registered small and medium business or enterprise (‘SME”) who has faced setbacks/challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in need of help to get back on their business.
6. Epson will invite SME to tell and describe to Epson the challenges they face during COVID-19 pandemic, and how a productivity tool like printer may assist in build or rebuild their business.
7. Contestants are required to send their story to Epson via Entry Submission Form and submit their business details as below:
- Business Name
- Business Registration Number
- Business Address
- Business Description
- Business Category
- Business website / social media pages (if available)
- Business Owner Name
- New NRIC Number
- Email address
8. Shortlisted candidates will also be requested to submit photos of your business premise / shop front as proof of existence.
9. Epson will sponsor an Epson printer model EcoTank L6190.
10. Epson will select ten (10) SME based on their stories, business segment and to sponsor a printer model EcoTank L6190.
11. The selection will be based on their story and how winning an Epson printer will be relevant to their business.
12. Epson may follow up with the contestant in the future for their testimonial and review about the Prizes.
13. The winners of the Contest will be announced on 15th May 2021.
General Terms and Conditions:
14. Epson reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with that any of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and the Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and non-negotiable.
15. In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner did not respond to the notification, within the stipulated time period (14 days), the Prizes will be forfeited. Epson will neither reimburse or compensate nor given any extension of time to the winner.
16. The Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items, in part or in full.
17. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner.
18. In the event of Epson is required to post/courier a Prize to a winner, Epson will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, the amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination of the Contest shall not entitle the contestants or any other persons to make any claim against Epson for any losses or damages suffered or incurred.
20. Epson shall not be liable for any default of its obligations under Epson due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of Epson.
22. The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the Courts of Malaysia.