Epson UltraChrome® inks - advanced, pigmented, professional inks
Developed for the latest generation of professional inkjet printers, Epson UltraChrome® ink was the first step into the production of professional pigment ink. Now Epson has developed several variations for different needs and applications, making it a significant advancement in print technology.
How it works
Epson UltraChrome® Inks are pigmented inks with high pigment density and a resin coating for each drop for more stability to produce prints of an even surface and gloss and that are highly stable on a wide variety of media including fine art, speciality and plain paper.
So what are the overall benefits?
• Superb short term stability
• Low level of Metamerism means that there is almost no colour change under different light conditions
• Designed to suit and print on a wide variety of media while maintaining outstanding lightfastness
• Engineered for professional display and sales with an excellent level of stability
• Epson UltraChrome® ink can deliver twice the density of our conventional pigment ink. As a result, it reproduces a larger gamut of colour
and deeper blacks
• Superb water resistance
• Variants for different specialised applications: Epson UltraChrome® Hi-Gloss ink, Epson UltraChrome® Hi-Gloss2 ink, EsponUltraChrome®
K3 ink and Epson UltraChrome® K3 ink set with Vivid Magenta and now Epson UltraChrome® GS ink set.